Select Language   
Home Flight Training Sales and Brokerage Services About Us Contact Links

License   Career   Int'l Students   Payment   Schedule

International Student
• VISA Read more

For both short-term vocational education experiences, e.g. Private or Commercial Pilot Certificates, as well as full professional pilot programs, international students can apply for the M-1 visa.

The M-1 visa is issued for a maximum of 12 month period. Students may apply for extension of up to another 12 months if needed. Upon expiration of the visa, student must leave the country within 30 days.

The application for an M-1 visa must be filed prior to being issued an I-20. The student must register with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) which will conduct a background check. TSA registration may be found at

In order to be issued an I-20, the student must demonstrate English proficiency in speaking and reading skills. Additionally, the student must provide proof of financial responsibility to cover all estimated training and living expenses.

Upon receiving the I-20, the student should apply at the closest U.S. visa issuing agency (Embassy or Consulate General) for the M-1 visa.

The student may enter the United States up to 30 days prior to the start date designated on the I-20 but must report by the designated date.

When on an M-1 visa, a student cannot change to an F-1 (academic) visa or an H status (employment) visa.

• TSA Read more
• HOUSING Read more

There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy your visit with us. Several entertainment venues, beaches, mountains, desert, local attractions, are all within nearby access. Disneyland, Surf City USA, Big Bear Ski Resort, are just a few locations frequently enjoyed by our clients.

• Application Read more